Technical requirements for online training
To make sure your online training goes smoothly, you will need the following:
- Computer & internet: you will need regular access to a computer (desktop or laptop) with an internet connection. High-speed wired connection is highly recommended for the optimal learning experience. Many wireless internet connections are also sufficient, though connectivity can fluctuate during the live event. While tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices allow for some completion of coursework, they are not guaranteed to work in all areas. Please ensure you have a computer available to complete coursework. Before participating, you are required to make necessary preparations like checking your devices, restarting or rebooting, shutting down all other applications like email, etc. to optimise the available internet speed.
- Mic, webcam & audio: built-in or standalone microphone and webcam (to contribute audio and video) and computer speakers, headphones, or earbuds that are compatible with your computer.
The online training will be managed through applying the following:
- We are using creation.camp, our customisable online platform, for hosting our inspiring virtual trainings and events. Successful applicants will receive an invitation to create a user account at creation.camp that grants access to specific events and allows access to training materials, networking features, etc.
- Zoom will be our main virtual conferencing tool during the training, and the requirements for running Zoom on your personal computer (PC) or laptop can be explored here.
- We are using MURAL, a digital workspace for visual collaboration as our main online whiteboard tool during the training. The requirements for running MURAL on your PC or laptop can be explored here.